A small CMS for your cloud!
- Combines the power of Pico, Nextcloud, GitLab and Wiki’s to create simple, secure, shareable and amazingly powerful websites with just a few clicks.
- Pico is a stupidly simple, blazing fast, flat file CMS – making the web easy.
- Start a blog
Share your resume with the world
- Create a plan for world domination and only share with the right friends
- Build a knowledge base and let the smart ones among your colleagues help out
- Pico CMS allows users to create and manage their own websites.
- Creating a new page with Pico is no more than creating a simple text file in a users’ files. No config is required, no utterly complex management interfaces – just files.
It’s the perfect match for use in Secure Sharing, Collaboration, Access Control – not just for your files, but also your websites, breaking the boundaries between your Mobile & Desktop devices and your Server.
- A super simple and intuitive markup to create headings, paragraphs, text formatting, lists, images and links. But don’t despair – you don’t have to learn yet another language if you don’t want to.
- Use Text or Markdown Editor apps to make easy things stupidly simple. But what about meta data like a page’s title or release date? it’s all in one place.
- At the top of your Markdown files you can place a block with such meta data – called the YAML Front Matter. Creating websites can’t be easier…
- Highly customizable. You can change appearance by using custom themes and add new functionality by using custom plugins.
- For security reasons users can neither add custom themes nor plugins on their own – but as an admin you can.
- Plugins and themes aren’t just new “skins” or “widgets”, the underlying technologies are powerful frameworks you can leverage to make your users’ websites truly unique.